Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yoga Journal - March 2011 Issue

YJ Cover LiveMag March 2011   Well, the March Issue of Yoga Journal has arrived, and while I feel a bit silly blogging about a magazine that you yourself could pick up at the newsstand or better yet, subscribe to, I noticed that some of the blogs I frequent make posts that announce emails from retailers they adore.  I figure if that sort of stuff is blog-worthy, then giving you an inside peek to the latest issue may be warranted...

Do you subscribe to Yoga Journal, or ever pick up a copy on the newsstand/bookstore?  What are you looking forward to reading this month?

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.

2 comments:

  1. I love yoga, and as a former middle school teacher, I totally get why one must keep the practice up while dealing with that age group. LOL. :)

    Great blog...count me amongst your followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so flattered; thanks, Dina! ...and welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete