Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Under the Weather!


Hello, dear reader(s) - you never know, I may have picked up another reader...aaahhh, who am I kidding?!?


Anyway, it's raining, it's pouring, and I'm not even talking about outside! I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. My nose is dripping away, my muscles are achey, and my eyes are a bit "burn-y".


Yep, I have a summer cold, and that means once again, my "week of yoga" plans have been foiled! I did get in a decent practice for several days in a row, but there was no way I was getting out from under my covers this morning, let alone onto my yoga mat, even if it meant missing a Wednesday with Josh. :( *I'm sure he's unknowingly thankful...who wants a nasal drippy student in class who has shaky balance??


In the meantime, I can take a day off, pick up the pieces, and try again tomorrow! There's a class at 4:30 on Thursdays, so maybe I'll be more motivated to get there...


Today, breathe deeply; maybe one day my stuffy nose will give way and I'll be able to join you...

No comments:

Post a Comment