Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday's Post: POW! (Pose of the Week)

I thought a "Pose of the Week" might be a nice feature...and keep me honest as far as making at least one post a week. And who knows, once I become more savvy, I'll post IRL pics of myself in said poses. Too bad I didn't think of that until just right now, because this week's pose is an easy one:

POW!: Tadasana - because we're just getting started.
Mountain pose improves your posture as it aligns your spine. It improves focus, develops willpower (...it DOES take willpower to stand perfectly still for 5 to 8 breaths!), and reduces anxiety. Yes, you, too can feel less anxious about things this week just by standing tall and still like a big, proud mountain.

Today, remind yourself to breathe.

ps - Why "YATS"? The answer is because I'm not about to tell you all about my sex life, and I don't live in the city...

No comments:

Post a Comment