Monday, December 20, 2010

Yogic Wisdom...

...from a tea bag:

"Let your manners speak, your deeds prove, and your delivery impress."

I'm here, dear readers! I haven't abandoned you, and I'll return as soon as I'm able. I have poses of the week, "props" and tools to help motivate you, and DVD reviews to share. It's just a little rough to carve out time during this season, but I did want to wish you a thoughtful, reflective Winter Solstice.

The holidays are really keeping us all busy and I'm sure we all find ourselves caught up in various matters. It can be overwhelming, it can be frustrating, and like me, you may be struggling to maintain balance. So now, in your seemingly darkest hour, know this: with the Winter Solstice, we are at the shortest day of the year. Looking forward, as I tend to do, that means that from here on out, we'll see the sun for more minutes each day. Those minutes will bring warmth, hope, and of course, light! Certainly something to look forward to!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment